Layering With Zoya Bar and Frida

I'm a huge fan of the discontinued Pixie Dust polishes and would have been happy to have them in even more colors then they made so I tried layering to get a "new" Pixie Dust polish. This attempt didn't quite work but the idea is solid. I started with a base of Zoya Bar and then tried to brush a thin layer of Zoya Frida on top but it was a bit too streaky. I think this would have worked great if I had sponged on Frida instead. Still looked pretty from a distance though!

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. Looks great from distance =). (It doesn't look bad up close ether, I'm just not a big green fan, and it looks a bit greenish to me). Would love to see Frida over red =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it looks great a far. Love the color combos. Love what you did here. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts