JIn Soon Charme


Jin Soon Charme is from their 2015 summer collection.

This is my first Jin Soon so here's information from the company about their polish line.
All JINsoon formulas are 5-free and formulated without harsh chemicals such as formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin and camphor. A high gloss nail lacquer that is long lasting with a chip-proof finish and a rapid drying time. This double patented formula delivers a long-lasting manicure with a rich and lustrous color payoff in a single coat.
Jin Soon Charme is a great color but overall I can't recommend this polish at $18 a bottle. The brush/cap is of the pop off variety with a stubby ridged handle and short brush underneath that I found awkward to use. It seems very cheap for the price. Also the bottles aren't quite full size, another reason I can't justify the $18 price tag.
The formula was typical of many pale cremes, streaky and not very self-leveling. Charme is shown here at three fairly thick coats. You can find a similar color for half the price and the bottle and rest of the packaging don't add any value. Am I missing something ladies? I'll pay for a high end product that feels high end (I have Rouge Louboutin!) but this line doesn't make the cut. 
 
  You can keep up with what I'm reading on Goodreads!

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. Awww...this is so cute! Love the color and finish. It looks wearable too and so perfect for everyday wear. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts