Zoya Savita

Zoya Savita is from their Matte Velvet collection!
Zoya Savita is a rich purple matte polish with a hint of shimmer; it really does look like velvet! Shown here at 2 easily applied coats, just be sure to wait a few minutes in between to avoid dragging. A stunning polish that wore very well for a matte with no chips or even any tip wear after 2 days. Great for Halloween and another winner from Zoya. This whole collection is just spectacular!
 
Can you guess who I might be for Halloween? What if my shirt was blue, my belt buckle was gold, and my shorts were khaki?
How about now? The colors of the outfit aren't right but I just wanted to see if I was comfortable wearing short shorts with a belt and combat boots which is not my normal look! And I needed to see if my hair was long enough to get the right hairstyle. I think if I can find the right colored clothing and make myself a sweet gun holster with thigh straps I can totally pull off Lara Croft from Tomb Raider! Are you dressing up for Halloween? Tell me what you're going to be!

Thanks for reading!
April

All opinions are my own & were not influenced by Zoya! For more information you can read my disclosure policy.

Comments

Popular Posts