Zoya Muse

Zoya Muse is from their Summer 2014 Bubbly collection.

This is a tricky polish review! Zoya Muse is a blue raspberry jelly with Zoya's lovely gold microshimmer & pastel cellophane glitter featured in Monet, just a smaller size. I had a lot of trouble applying this one. Muse is very pigmented so only needed 2 coats, but you absolutely can't go over a wet area without dragging, in this case pulling off all of the polish you just applied. It wasn't self-leveling either. I remember asking Will to help accomplish a minor task saying, "I don't want to mess up my nails because I never want to use this polish again."

But then I caught a glimpse of my hands in the mirror later that night couldn't help but notice how gorgeous this polish is. Over the next few days I decided that Zoya Muse is just way too pretty to give up on after one try. I've never seen anything else quite like Zoya Muse & it just looked great on me.  She's a keeper even after a bad first go round!
 
 
 

Thanks for reading!
April

All opinions are my own & were not influenced by Zoya! For more information you can read my disclosure policy.

Comments

Popular Posts