Zoya Jesy

Zoya Jesy is from their Summer 2014 Bubbly collection.

Zoya describes Jesy as "a full coverage, fiery coral orange metallic holo featuring the exclusive liquid-metal holographic jelly formula" & I agree. I love the way Zoya does gold & silver micro shimmer & it looks particularly stunning in a jelly formula. As for the holographic sparkles, they are the same lovely pastel cellophane glitter featured in Monet, just in a smaller size.  Zoya Jesy is shown here at 3 easily applied thin coats. Great color for summer!
We bought a lemon tree!
Thanks for reading!
April

All opinions are my own & were not influenced by Zoya! For more information you can read my disclosure policy.

Comments

  1. Even though I know orange polishes are not really for me, I love this one, so pretty....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts