Zoya Dillon



Zoya Dillon is from their Awaken collection for Spring 2014.


Zoya Dillon is a minty green with golden microshimmer that is a signature of many Zoya polishes. Shown here at 3 coats, the formula is a bit tricky at first, similar to Edyta. Be careful not to go over a polished area until it dries or it will drag. Pretty easy to apply once you realize that though.

Dillon is a great color for spring that brings to mind mermaids & the sea. I'm not sure if I like it on my hands but it will look great on my toes this season!
 

Thanks for reading!
April

All opinions are my own & were not influenced by Zoya! For more information you can read my disclosure policy.

Comments

  1. This is I guess my most favorite color ever.
    Love the shimmer too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts