The Shining Nail Art!

My sister Ashley decided to do some ambitious nail art for the opening of Room 237 a documentary which explores numerous theories about Stanley Kubrick’s “The Shining” and its hidden meanings.

She started with a base of Zoya Dea then carefully drew the orange pattern with a Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Orange. Finally she added the red dots using Zoya Kristi. I'm blown away by this manicure! She is so much more patient than I am. Fantastic idea & excellent execution!

 
Here are some fun The Shining related links!

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. Very nice!
    Have you seen "Room 237" yet? "The Shining" was one of my very favorite novels growing up; I still think it's a masterpiece of the "horror" genre. Hence, I enjoyed the miniseries made in the mid-'90s, but LOATHED Kubrik's version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen it yet. I haven't read the book either. Kubrick is always a very polarizing figure!

      Delete
  2. Wow! That is fantastic! I just followed, really could have sworn I was already following you. Anyway, great post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts