My First Flocked Nails!

I know it's spring but it's been gloomy & cold around here so I decided to try my first flocked nails. I got the flocking powder from ebay & used Sation Love Is In The Heir for the base.

Although these are pretty crazy, they were very easy to achieve! You simply add a coat of polish and then add a whole bunch of the flocking powder to your wet nail. I used a pair of tweezers to get a bunch out of the container & then press the powder into the wet polish. I then used a soft brush to get rid of any excess & you're done! Make sure to press the powder in pretty good.

These only lasted for a day or so before they started to look a little worse for the wear but it's easy to do & definitely fun. My nails were like tiny sweaters! Washing my hands was fine as long as I didn't scrub my nails. They look funny for a minute until they dry again.
 
 
 
Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. So pretty and soft and cozy looking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so fun! I have some hot pink flocking powder waiting to be tried.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! I had mine sitting around for months too & it's super easy & fun. I wish I'd tried it sooner. I would have bought more colors for winter!

      Delete
  3. I love it! The blue is wonderful. I've yet to try this technique and am looking forward to it ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails look like blue easter bunnies :-)) Like!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Inspiring! Loved the blue tone you´ve choosen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Really inspiring! Loved the blue tone you´ve choosen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts