Heart Parts Valentine's Day Nails


This manicure drew a small crowd when I went shopping the other day. I must say it's one of my recent favorites even though it's bit messy since I did it in a hurry. I just really love this color combination! I started with Sation Overdressed Party, then added the heart parts in Sation Violet Flare, finished with an outline of Sinful Secret Admirer.
Sation polishes will be available for purchase soon. You can check out their facebook page for updates.


Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. I love it!!! the top of the heart is at the tip of your nails and the bottom of the heart is at the bottom of your nail!!! That's clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! Love how glossy the middle color looks too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts