La Rosa Crackle Maroon Red



This is one coat of La Rosa Crackle Maroon Red over Finger Paints Yellow Bikini. The formula is nice and I like that it separates a lot, allowing the base color to show through.

I went looking specifically for a burgundy crackle so I could match my nails to these roses that Will brought home recently. The La Rosa is much more purple than my roses, but you get the idea. I love these pictures! It was a pretty crazy combination for every day wear though.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to shop the clothing at my store. A few of you have gotten some super good deals! I also have $4 Essie polishes in the old bottles, discontinued Elizabeth Arden polishes and more.
April

Comments

  1. I am loving this manicure! It really does look like those pretty flowers. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great mani against the roses.. stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute! Like a gay giraffe.

    And those roses are so amazing...what kind are they? I've never seen roses like that in my whole life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how it crackles too! More space in between the cracks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried looking up the roses online but I couldn't find them. I'd love to know what kind they are too!

    Yes! More space between the cracks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW look at those roses with your nails... that's too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW look at those roses with your nails... that's too cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts