Maybelline Blue Water & My Favorite French Manicure


I know many of you hate this polish & understandably so, but I couldn't resist buying it when I found it at the Dollar Tree. I gave it to Ashley, since my nails are a slightly stained. Blue Water is pictured on her nails with 2 coats. It's so sheer! You're thinking "Aaghhh! Why would anyone want such a polish?"

But wait! I know Blue Water is pretty scary by itself, but Ashley transformed it into one of my new favorite manicures! She added french tips in Icing My Blue Heaven and now I think it's gorgeous!

Such a lovely effect! So if you picked up the Water polishes, don't despair! Great job Ashley!

Thanks for reading!
April

Don't forget to enter my giveaway. Win a $55 GC to Medusa's Threads! (I know it's hard to remember if you've entered a giveaway sometimes, but don't worry! I never delete all entries when I find multiples. I just delete the newest one and assume it was a mistake.)

Comments

  1. I love it with the French tips! I bet that would be good for gradients.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it with the tips! I've always used the waters for layering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great with the opaque tips! I've always used the waters for layering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it looks awesome with the tips! It really does create a "blue water" effect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found this at my DT, too and didn't know what to do with it. Now I do! Thanks for the post... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a few of these from when they originally came out - what a great transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this polish. I had it years ago and gave it away (with all my other polish) in one of my fits of insanity. I need to move to an area with a good DT lol. The french looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great together and a great solution for the watery polishes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts