World Cup 2010 USA


I did this manicure in support of USA in today's USA vs England World Cup match! I like England's team too, but I've got to root for the home team!

I used smART Nails that I won from All Things Beauty With Skye & I love them!!! So easy & fast with practically foolproof results! smART Nails has an amazing website with lovely pictures and great video tutorials. I love Konad, but this is easier. smART Nails ends up being more expensive than Konad since you can only use each sticker stencil a few times, but I think they are totally worth it! Easy to get great results when using your non-dominant hand too. I used Ruby Kisses Caribbean Blue & Tic Tac (unnamed) and Sally Hansen White Out for the stars & stripes.

Don't forget to enter my giveaways!

explodingmary Art Wallet Giveaway! Ends 6/17.
Cream Perfume Company Review & Giveaway! Ends 6/15.

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. perfectly awesome.. I like your water marble nails too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely mani!!
    Congratz with USA's point :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. your nails look like superwoman!!! Really well done!

    I have that blue polish too, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you should have entered this in my last weekly challenge! It would have been perfect! Well done :) Looks like the smART Nails stencils work well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts