Orly - Enchanted Forest and Mirror Mirror

These two polishes come from Orly's Once Upon a Time... collection from last fall.

Enchanted Forest is a dark green creme. I thought this shade was going to be a bit lighter than it is. It looked too close to black most of the time on the nail. Still a nice color, just not what I was looking for.


Mirror Mirror is a light grey creme, with a slightly blue tone.



Here it is against a grey skirt of mine. You can see the blue tone to it better here.

This is one of the only polishes that April & I both purchased. Here is April wearing it with Konad plate M63.

I enjoyed this collection from Orly. If I'd had the money I would have bought them all (Minus pixie dust. I love cremes!).

-Ashley

Comments

  1. Nice swatches. Mirror Mirror is lovely! The Once Upon a Time collection is great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog! Just discovered you!

    Sarah
    www.pittsburgh-odds-and-sods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts